University of Salford International Scholarship 2023 | MSc Public Health. Below are the requirements and how to apply for University of Salford Scholarship.
University of Salford International Scholarship 2023
The MSc Public Health International Scholarship is worth 50% of your tuition fee. To apply for this scholarship you must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health and complete the international scholarship application form.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
MSc Public Health International Scholarship 2023
To recognise the global importance of public health and our membership of the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), the University of Salford is offering two high value scholarships to MSc Public Health applicants. This is awarded based on merit through both academic attainment and a two-part scholarship essay. Learn more about this scholarship and find out how you can apply.
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
To be eligible for University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
Please apply via our online application form. As part of the application, you will be asked to submit a three part scholarship essay before the deadline outlined below. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2023