NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form & Guide. Below are the Requirements and how to Apply for the 2023/2024 Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment.
NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
Niger Delta Development Commission offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues.
How much is NDDC salary?
How do I register with NDDC?
- A quotation or proforma Invoice covering the products to be supply.
- A letter of Intent stating suppliers ability to handle the contract.
- A letter authorizing and appointing a local company as agent/representative for the tender process.
- Completed copy of the company Application/ registration form
How much is Corper salary?
Functions of NDDC
- NDDC prepares plans that will develop the Niger Delta region physically
- NDDC is in charge of formulating policies and rules that are needed for the progress of the Niger Delta region
- NDDC Implement all the measures put in place by the federal government and states which are needed for Niger Delta development.
- It cooperates with other oil companies on the issues of pollution and control
Requirements for NDDC Recruitment
To be eligible for the recruitment process, candidates must have the following requirements
- Must be a Nigerian either by Birth or Descent
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Must be within the age range of 18-30 years.
- Must be a computer literate and knowledgeable with MS Office, web application and other related programs.
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Niger Delta Development Commission official web portal at https://nddc.gov.ng/
- Sign up for an account
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application and take printout for future references