NDLEA Past Questions and Answers – The NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and Answers o this page is recently updated and uploaded for those applicants who are among NDLEA shortlisted candidate, so right now all you have to do is make sure you get your own copy now and study ahead for the exam that is coming get the NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and Answers now.
Please note that NDLEA aptitude test questions consist of English, Mathematics, General knowledge, basic sciences, information technology and medical.
Important: we gladly announce that we have the full pdf downloadable copy of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment Past Questions and Answers.
NDLEA Past Questions and Answers PDF
Find the questions below:
1) Last year Jose sold a painting for $2000. If he made 25% profit on the sale, how much had
he paid for the painting?
Working: Jose made 25% profit, so if he bought the painting for x, he sold it for: x + 0.25x = 1.25x = 2000 ⇒x
= 2000 ÷ 1.25 = 1600.
Answer is (C)
2) If the length of a rectangle is 4 times its width, and if its area is 144, what is its perimeter?
3) If the measures of the angles of a triangle are in the ratio of 1:2:3, and if the perimeter of the
triangle is 30 + 10 (3)½, what is the length of the smallest side?
4) In an office there was a small cash box. One day Ann took half of the money plus $1 more. Then
Dan took half of the money plus $1 more. Stan then took the remaining $11. How many dollars were
originally in the box?
5) A total of 1600 copies of a CD were sold. 30% were sold at 55% discount, 10% were sold at 30%
discount and the remainder were sold at the full price of $7.95. What was the approximate total
revenue in dollars?
6) Which of these is a domestic animal.
7) We keep food in the _____ to prevent spoilage.
8) Scientists perform Experiments in the _____.
9) Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
10) Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house.
11) A pedestrian travel on _____.
12) If your father has two wives, the daughter of the other wife is your ______.
B. Half sister
D. Step sister
13) Electricity does not flow through rubber because it is ______.
A. An insulator
B. A conductor
C. A condenser
D. A circuit
*Which of the following words can be formed from the words in capital.
17) diamond, ruby, sapphire
Answer : B
NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and answers for NDLEA CBT Exam
1. One of this is not a method through which Drug Abuse Preventive Information are passed across by NDLEA
(a )Lecture or talks such as seminars, workshops, public rallies.
(b) Use of Church and Mosque Campaigns.
(c) Use of the print media such as Newspapers, Magazines, poster etc
(d) The use of electronic media such as jingles, drama, documentaries.
2. The NDLEA was established by the Decree Number 48 which was passed into law in what year?
(a ) 1988
(b ) 1989
3. The full meaning of the abbreviation NDLEA is ………..?
(a ) National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
(b ) Nigeria Drugs Law Enforcement Agency.
(c) National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency.
(d) Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
4. The NDLEA is a …………… agency found in Nigeria?
(a ) An International Faith Based Agency.
(b ) A Federal Government Agency.
(c) A National Agency.
(d) An International Drug Agency.
5. Which Nigeria President Signed the Bill for the creation of NDLEA into Law?
(a ) President Goodluck Jonathan.
(b ) General Muhammadu Buhari
(c) President Olusegun Obasanjo.
(d) General Ibrahim Babaginda.
6. Who was the first Chairman of the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency?
(a ) Muhammed Mustapha Abdallah.
(b ) Bello Lafiagi.
(c) Ahmadu Giade.
(d) Abba Kyari.
7. Who is the current Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency Chairman?
(a ) Muhammed Mustapha Abdallah.
(b ) Bello Lafiagi.
(c) Ahmadu Giade.
(d) Abba Kyari.
8. The Core function of the NDLEA is———?
(a ) The Prosecution of Drug Dealers and Smokers of Cannabis.
(b ) The control of the borders to prevent the entering and exit of drugs and drug dealers.
(c) The elimination of the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and traﬃcking of hard drugs.
(d) The Conduct of Awareness campaigns against drugs and reporting of drug barons.
9. The most basic member of the family of hard drugs whose elimination is one of the founding objectives of the NDLEA is?
(a ) Marijuana.
(b ) Cigarettes.
10. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is affiliated to which of these organizations?
(a ) United Nations Drug Cultivation Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
(b ) The American Society of Drugs Elimination and Control (ASDEC).
(c) The African Union Colony on Drugs and Crime (AUCDC).
(d) The Worlds Anti Drug and Crime Campaign (WADCC).
11. The NDLEA as an entity has how many functional units?
(a ) 4.
(b ) 6.
12. One of these is not one of the six functional divisions of NDLEA?
(a ) Drug Demand Reduction.
(b ) Training, Research and Development.
13. The Headquarters of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is located at?
(a ) Zaria, Kaduna.
(b ) Ikoyi, Lagos.
(c) Gwagwalada, Abuja.
(d) Orji, Enugu.
14. The most widely cultivated drug in Nigeria is?
(a ) Marijuana.
(b ) Coartem.
15. Which of these is component found in most drugs that makes it addictive?
(a ) Morphine.
(b ) Dopamine.
16. The following are strategic locations where members of the NDLEA are to be strategically located to counter drug trafficking except?
(a ) Seaports.
(b ) International Airports.
(c) Big Churches and Mosques.
(d) Border Crossing Areas.
17. The following are Ways by which NDLEA carries out the task of treatment and rehabilitation include of drug victims except?
(a ) Counselling.
(b ) Retribution Therapy.
(c) Combination therapy.
(d) Evaluation, Assessment/diagnosis.
18. The NDLEA according to the Decree 48 of 1989 has the power to do which of the following?
(a ) Monitor the private accounts of people suspected to have committed an offence under this Decree.
(b ) Arrest and detain suspected drug offenders for as long as they will be charged to court.
(c) Prosecute a drug trafficker that has committed an offence under this Decree.
(d) Cause investigation to be conducted as to whether any person has committed an offense under this Decree.
19. Which of these days is set side and celebrated as International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking?
(a ) June 12th of every year.
(b ) June 26th of every year.
(c) June 31st of every year.
(d) June 1st of every year.
20. Which of the following is a brain child of the NDLEA that is made to tackle the menace of drugs especially among student?
(a ) Drug Free Club.
(b ) Drug Free Class Rooms.
(c) Drug Free Sports.
(d) Drug Free Schools.
21. What are the most commonly abused drugs in the world?
(a ) Depressant.
(b ) Analgesics.
22. Which of these zones in Nigeria is said to have the highest production of hard drugs by NDLEA?
(a ) South South.
(b ) North East.
(c) North West.
(d) South West.
23. The active component in marijuana that makes it a hard drug is ?
(a ) Tetraethyl amine.
(b ) Tetrahydrocannabinol.
(d) Diamine Ethene.
24. Which of these is not a unit under the Drug Demand Reduction Directorate of NDLEA?
(a ) Drug Abuse Preventive Education.
(b ) Research and NGO Liaison.
(c) Investigation and Linking.
(d) Treatment and Rehabilitation.
25. What is the substance from which heroin is synthesized from?
(a ) Methane.
(b ) Ceramic.
26. One of these is not one of the Goals of Drug Demand Reduction Directorate of NDLEA?
(a ) To de-emphasize the criminality of drug abuse.
(b ) To reduce the availability and overall demand for illicit drugs.
(c) The promotion of the welfare of convicts.
(d) To teach personal skills needed to avoid drug abuse.
27. Which category of drugs does Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
(a ) Hallucinogen.
(b ) Laxative.
28. One of these is not among the four major Treatment /rehabilitation methods in use in Nigeria?
(a ) Non-Governmental Based Treatment/Rehabilitation.
(b ) Cultural/Tribal Based Treatment/Rehabilitation.
(c) Hospital based Treatment/Rehabilitation.
(d) Religious/Faith Based Treatment/Rehabilitation.
29.Which among the following opiates is generally said or considered to be the most potent and strongest?
(a ) Paregoric.
(b ) Codeine.
30. One of these is not an objective of the Drug Free Club?
(a ) Identifying and reporting students involved in drugs to school authorities not just for panel action but to be helped.
(b ) Promotion of activities that like sports and quiz that lead to drug involvement.
(c) Increasing the understanding of students about the effects and dangers of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
(d) Promotion of alternative activities to drug involvement.
NDLEA CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination Questions & Answers
You will be expecting questions like this below in your upcoming CBT Test Screning:
- The chemical in marijuana that causes the high is:
- Which of these brain parts plays the most important part in your emotional behaviour?
- Brain stem
- How can smoking marijuana regularly be especially harmful to teens?
- It lowers your IQ
- It can affect your ability to drive safely
- It can make you less motivated to do well in school
- All of the above
- What is the most commonly used illicit drug?
- Which of these statements is true?
- Drugs enhance your creativity
- A drug may give you a temporary “high,” but when it wears off the crash is lower than before
- Drugs will remove your fears and make life more pleasant
- It takes years to become dependent on drugs
- What is meant by “tolerance” to a drug?
- A person has continual cravings for the drug
- Giving people the choice to take any drugs they wish
- More and more of the drug is needed to produce the same high
- The urge to try new types of drugs.
- What are some of the symptoms of drug dependence?
- Increased heart rate
- Depression and craving for more of the drug
- Loss of appetite
- What does marijuana come from?
- A root
- A chemical
- A plant
- A mushroom
- America’s Longest War Was:
- Civil War
- Drug War
- Which Country Locks Up the Most People for Drug Law Violations (In Total and Per Capita)?
- United States
- Who is the current chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the NDLEA?
Ans: Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah
- In which year was the current chairman appointed by the president?
Ans: November 24th, 2015
- Who established the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)?
Ans: The National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Where is the headquarters of NDLEA located?
Ans: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Who is the current director of NAFDAC?
Ans: Mojisola Christianah Adeyeye
- What is the main task of the NDLEA?
Ans: The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), is charged with the responsibility of fighting, eliminating and prosecuting drug traffickers and also reducing the consumption of hard drugs.
- When was NDLEA established?
- Who is the current minister of health?
Ans: Professor Isaac Folorunso Adewole
- Who is the present Chief Judge of Nigeria?
Ans: Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
- Drug Law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are empowered to ……………….?
Execute Drug Suspects.
b. Arrest Drug Barons.
c. Prosecute Drug Traffickers.[/b]
d. Rehabilitate Drug Addicts.
- Who is the current Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
b. Abba Moro.
c. Lai Mohammed.
d. Ahmed Lawan.
- What was the name of the first political party in Nigeria?
All Progressive Congress (APC).
b. National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroon (NCNC).
c. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
d. Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP).
ndlea past questions and answers
Question 1: Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) enforcing of Laws
(c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners
Question 2: The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
Question 3: The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
Question 4: The first African country to introduce E-passport was
Question 5: How many comptrollers general has the NIS gotten since the inception till date?
Question 6: The present comptroller general of NIS is
(a) Umar Dahiru
(b) Uhuru Kayidee
(c) Boniface Cosmos
(d) David Parradang
Question 7: The first Secretary General of Common wealth was
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold Smith
(d) Joseph Garba
Question 8: Lagos became a crown colony in
Question 9: The first war 1 was between
Question 10: The western and eastern Nigeria became self governed in
Question 11: The first head of government of Nigeria was
(a) Yakubu Gowon
(b) Aguiyi Ironsi
(c) Tafawa Balewa
(d) Nnamdi Azikiwe
Question 12: The first militant president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon
Question 13: Nigeria became a republic in
Question 14: The Northern and Southern protectorate was amalgamated in
Question 15: The first Executive president was
(a) Nnamdi Azikiwe
(b) Olusegun Obansanjo
(c) Sheu Shagari
(d) Goodluck Jonathan
Question 16: The first colonial governor general of Nigeria was
(a) Tulma Goldie
(b) James Robertson
(c) Huge Clifford
(d) Lord Lugard
Question 17: The highest court in Nigeria is
(a) Court of Appeal
(b) Supreme court
(c) Federal High Court
(d) Magistrate court
Question 18: ECOWAS was established in ____________ and has it administrative headquarter in
(a) 1967 Lome
(b) 1975 Lome
(c) 1975 Lagos
(d) 1967 Lagos
Question 19: The first general election in Nigeria was held in
Question 20: Nigeria practice one of the following system of government
Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo