Shell Recruitment 2023/2024 – Here is how to apply for Shell recruitment 2023 form on www.shell.com.ng careers portal. Shell recruitment portal 2023 is open, here are the latest jobs vacancies in Shell Oil Company. Below you will find details of the recruitment requirements, current jobs in shell and application guidelines.
The Shell company offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. All interested candidates must meet the Shell employment requirements to qualify to work with the organization. Their businesses include:
- SPDC – Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- SNEPCO – Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company
- SNG – Shell Nigeria Gas
- NLNG – Nigeria LNG Limited
Roles of Shell
- The exploration, manufacture and production of petroleum
- Shell helps to eliminate poverty in the lives of citizens by creating numerous opportunities
- It helps to reduce the flaring of natural gas
- Shell Nigeria helps to control pollution and environmental degradation
- It helps in the conservation of the environment
The Mission Of Shell Nigeria is to be the leading community of energy production in Nigeria through active commitment towards the nation’s sustainable development.
The vision of Shell Nigeria is to provide and make energy available to the citizens of the nation.
General Requirements for the Shell Recruitment 2023/2024
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to work at Shell Nigeria.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Shell recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023
Are you now ready to apply for recruitment in Shell? We, we have all the guidelines you will need in order to apply for Shell job recruitment 2023, just make sure you have your credentials ready and let’s guide you through the entire process.
Here is how to apply for Shell Recruitment 2023;
- Visit the official recruitment portal www.jobs.shell.com
- Select the job vacancy you wish to apply for.
- Upload all the required credentials and fill the application form.
- Cross-check the details you provided.
- Click on Submit.
Shell Salary Structure Updated
It’s not surprising that jobseekers want to know the salary structure of the company they want to apply for. Well, Shell is one of the highest-paying companies in Nigeria.
So, it really pays its employees very well. The salaries depend on the position of the employees and the job specification. Here are the salaries of some employees in Shell Nigeria
Operations Manager receive #238,000 per month
Computer Engineers get #143,000 per month
Contractor planner receive #260,000 per month
Health nurse gets #285,000 in a month
Interns receive around #95,000 in a month
Remember, shell recruitment is FREE OF CHARGE.