Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023/2024 | www.fedfire.gov.ng. Application are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill in some positions in the Federal Fire Service.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The federal fire service till date remains the largest and only organization that provide fire rescue services to all Nigerians. They have a core mandate to help reduce or regulate fire outbreak and other form of emergencies.
They go as far as carrying out public enlightenment, developing policies and even making recommendations on how to keep our homes, properties, government installations, offices safe.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements:
- First requirements have to do with your nationality. Only Nigerians should apply.
- Possession of the right certificate is another factor to consider. We took out time below to explain certificates one should have for various positions.
- Your health status also matters, a medical fitness certificate will be demanded from you.
- A minimum of 18 and a maximum of 30 years of age falls under those who can apply.
- Your heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female and chest measurement of 0.87 for men.
- Be free from debt and be of good behaviour.
Federal Fire Service Available Positions & Requirements
Federal fire service recruitment position are if different categories. These categories are based on your qualifications, certificates you are applying with.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT Cadre.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – all positions here are reserved for those with master degree or those that belongs to a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – this are for fresh graduate with Bachelor’s Degree.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08 – this positions are for polytechnics graduates hence possessing of Higher National Diploma is the minimum requirement.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – for Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwives (RN/RM)
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, COMPASS 06 – this is the least requirement in category B, here are the requirements : National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i) Fire Assistant II (FA II) COMPASS 04 – GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO. If you have attended no university, polytechnic, college of education and have no credentials from higher citadel of learning then you can apply with your O level results. 5 credit pass obtained in not more than two sittings.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) COMPASS 03 – be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO and having just only 3 credit pass is sufficient for this position.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal fire recruitment will be online. This is to make the process less complicated.
- Log on to https://cdfipb.careers/or www.fedfire.gov.ng, https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- If you want to apply for a higher position which are Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) then click on https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- Make sure you fill the form well by entering your details accurately.
- Those that are applying for a lower position which are Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) click here
- http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth also fill your information very well.
- After filling your information online, go through and correct possible mistakes you might have made. Crosscheck everything.
- Submit your application and also print a reference form, fill that reference form you have printed and take it along during the screening exercise.