Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship. See the requirements and how to apply Below.
Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship
The Edith Cowan University scholarship offers reduction in tuition fees for postgraduate students in their first year of masters studies. The scholarships are available to students studying Business and Law, Arts and Humanities,Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, Nursing.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Criteria for Application for Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship
To be considered for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to study a course at ECU during the 2023 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2023 intake.
- Study one of the eligible postgraduate courses.
Interested applicants for the Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship 2023 are to apply for admission to an eligible ECU course. If admitted, applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship by the Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applicants can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Application Deadline: 13 August, 2023