Maersk Line Job Recruitment for Terminal Planning Lead – West Africa. Here are the requirements ans how to apply for Terminal Planning Lead West Africa at Maersk Line.
Maersk Line Job Recruitment for Terminal Planning Lead – West Africa
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Planning Lead – West Africa
Ref. ID: R62063
- Would you like to be part of a value driven, commercially oriented international environment where we enable global trade every day?
- As the Area Terminal Planning Lead, you will be responsible for optimal outcomes with terminals, ensuring value delivery on short/mid/long term basis both on cost and on service centricity angle.
- You will be a key player in our integrator strategy, assuring holistic terminal understanding in all elements interacting with customers.
Apply also for:
- Accountable for all terminal planning analysts
- Ensures optimal berthing line-up for incoming ML vessels
- Owns the Integrator strategy in the terminal complex
- Work with Area Product and Customer experience teams to improve end to end experience in Terminal complex
- Deal with relevant Authority to obtain operational and commercial improvements.
- Coordinates with the terminal and Marine Operator the timely dispatch of vessels alongside
- Conducts postmortem reviews of vessel calls to assess and address areas of improvement
- Participates in the Network Change process by discussing and securing berthing windows for all ports within scope
- Operational parameters: berth productivity, gate productivity, empty evacuation
- Service Delivery according to company strategy.
- Structural and ad hoc changes
- Contract / Procurement.
Who we are looking for
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the industry
- Able to work autonomously and take calculated and independent decisions under high-pressure scenarios
- Develop talents
- Able to drive change management
- Data driven
- Customer empathy.
What We Offer
- When you join Maersk, you will find that the world is your workplace. You will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
- We believe in individual performance within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values.
- To us, teamwork means acceptance, respect, dedication, and the idea that we can achieve more when we all pull together.
- Living our values means competing in the marketplace in an ethical way so our name is synonymous with being a credible and valuable business partner.
- Through constant care and humbleness, we strive to prepare for the future, while never forgetting that our customers and competitors are key to our ability to improve.
- In our daily work, transparency, and accountability in everything we do go hand in hand with being an inspiring, challenging place to work.
- At Maersk, we take pride in hiring the best person for the job – irrespective of gender, age, nationality, or religious belief.
How to Apply for Maersk Line Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply