The online Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 – The application form and closing date is what this page is about. Here naportal.com.ng or Recruitment.army.mil.ng The news reaching us now is about Nigerian Army recruitment 2023 Form. We’re using this medium to give you all useful guidelines in how to apply for the 2023 army form.
Kindly calm down and read the guide below.
We’ve listed the Nigerian Army recruitment application guidelines on this page, not just that, we have also included information regarding Nigerian army past questions and how to get it.
General Requirements For Nigerian Army recruitment 2023
- You’re expected to have a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. English language is a compulsory subject.
- In case you’re planing of registering for, Tradesmen & Women, you ought to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- In respect to the age requirements, you’re to be between 18-22 years if you’re applying for Non-Tradesmen & Women.
- If you’re registering for Tradesmen or tradeswomen position, then you must be between 18 – 26 years.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centers. You will submit the forms during your screening exercise period.
- If you have good knowledge of other Nigerian languages then you’ll have good chances too.
How to Register/Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
- Go online and visit Nigerian Army web page at: recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose DSSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC as per your qualification.
- At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option and proceed.
- If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (A verification will be sent to your email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- For DSSC applicants, note that the qualification selections available to you are dependent on the preferred corps selected.