PYES Registration 2023/2024 Online Registration. In this article we will walk you through the step by step procedures for registering for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Programme.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration 2023
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYES is a scheme structured as a Public-Private Partnership initiative. The PYES initiative is coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) powered by the office of the Secretary to the Federal Government.
The scheme aims at largely creating opportunities for Nigerian youths for two years. Officially, the initiative took off in December 2016.
See also –
What is PYES registration?
How do I log into Pyes portal?
What is the benefit of PYES?
What are the Requirements for PYES Registration
- Individual must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- Concern person must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on the PYES website, www.p-yes.gov.ng.
PYES Registration – How to Apply
www.p-yes.gov.ng registration process is so easy. Just create your account, then logging and upload all the required documents.
Once you have completed your registration on the PYES portal 2023, you will receive an email notification. It is important that you check the email for more information.
Before applying for the programme, you need to take note of the following:
- Applying for this scheme is not a guarantee that you will be selected.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 40 years.
- Ensure you have your school certificates and a valid means of identification (such as the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, driver’s license, or your NIN Number
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the pre-selected candidates