INEC Recruitment Application Portal 2023/2024. Here is the INEC Recruitment Portal Login and how to apply for INEC Recruitment for the current year.
INEC Recruitment Application Portal 2023/2024
This page provides the INEC recruitment registration portal, how to sign up and login to apply for INEC recruitment exercise which is currently ongoing via INEC portal.
INEC Registration Procedures
- The official portal for INEC job recruitment exercise is https://www.inecnigeria.org/
- You are to visit the portal and sign up via this link.
- Begin by visiting www.inecrecruitment.com to create an account.
- An activation email will be sent to your account from which you can continue with the application.
- Then check your spam folder you may find it there.
- Fill the application form correctly, providing the necessary information required and making sure you fill the form properly.
How to Sign Up on INEC Portal Portal
- First visit https://www.inecnigeria.org/
- Then click on the sign up link.
- An activation email will be sent to your email address.
- Then to go to email and click on the activation link sent to you.
- After confirming your email address via the activation link, you will be redirected to INEC Recruitment Portal where you can submit your application details.
INEC Recruitment Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs).
INEC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below:
1, Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines
2, NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing a minimum of National Diploma/equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
INEC Recruitment NOTICE
- The INEC DO NOT demand payment to offer employment.
- Do not pay money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise.
- Any candidate found doing either of these would be disqualified or prosecuted.
- Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very careful,
- We Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps stated for Application.
- For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment section.
- First confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting the application.
- Check to meet all minimum INEC Recruitment requirements and possess required document for the application.
- Then Follow the details on each individual position to apply.