CBN Recruitment application date has been released and we present here all the requirements and how to apply for this job without stress.
CBN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
We will reveal all you need to know about CBN recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and CBN recruitment closing date 2023/2024. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the CBN 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
The CBN recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.cbn.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online CBN recruitment form for verification.
See also –
Currently, CBN 2023 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, CBN will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. Closing date too has not yet been announced as the time of publishing this article.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
The following are the requirements listed on the CBN recruitment portal. You must satisfy the below requirements in order to be selected.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Cards such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver license.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage. Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
Central Bank of Nigeria Available Jobs
Below are some of the departmental jobs available at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
What are the objects of the Central Bank of Nigeria are as follows:
- Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria
- Provide financial and economic advice to the Federal Government
- Act as Banker
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Ensure monetary and price stability
- Maintain external reserves
Why should I Apply for CBN Recruitment?
If you get hold of this opportunity:
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.cbn.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.