DSS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.dss.gov.ng. Below are the requirements and how to Apply for Department of State Services Recruitment.
Department of State Services Recruitment
In this article we shall work you through all you need to know about DSS Recruitment, the requirements, states that are qualify for the recruitment and how to apply for the programme.
How much is DSS salary in Nigeria?
How long is DSS training?
What is the work of a DSS?
General Requirements for DSS Recruitment
You must satisfy the following requirements to be selected.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Applicants interested in the Department of State Service recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Two recent passport photographs, preferably with a colour background
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
- Application letter
How to apply for DSS Recruitment
To successfully apply for the DSS recruitment this year, visit the recruitment website at http://www.dss.gov.ng/. The application process is pretty straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at http://www.dss.gov.ng/
- Create an account with your active E-mail or phone number
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Alternatively, you can simply visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply.
Dss Application Steps
- You will be required to write a formal letter that indicates your Local Government of Origin
- The application letter must be handwritten
- Your complete Statement of Results is required