ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal. Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 ICPC Recruitment. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) has engaged the services of DSCL Corporate Services Limited to conduct a recruitment exercise on its behalf for the engagement of personnel into a few positions as approved by the government. Vacancies are as announced on www.dcslrecruits.com.
We do not know when exactly, but we can assure you that it is sooner than you may expect. The recruitment body of the ICPC has not made any statement t to address this at the moment, and we understand that this is the reason why their career section on their website is not going through.
As soon as the form is available for individuals to apply for this job, the portal will be up once again and applications can go through with ease.
Positions Available for ICPC Recruitment
- Senior Executive Officer
- Executive Officer
- Assistant Director
- Principal Officer
- Senior Officer
Requirements For The ICPC Recruitment 2023
- The age requirement for this job is 18 and above.
- All academic degrees must be in the required courses and must come with the First Class or Second Class Upper C.G.P.A Level
- Physical and mental fitness is a must for all individuals who intend to apply. A medical examination will be conducted at the second stage of this recruitment exercise for all interested candidates.
- A National Youth Service Corps certificate of participation is needed.
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment
Follow the procedures outlined below accordingly.
- Login to ICPC job portal: https://icpc.gov.ng
- Select the job vacancy of your interest. Make sure that whichever you choose aligns with your qualifications.
- Toggle the “Click to Apply” button
- A new page will load up and will indicate the position you have applied for and it’s requirements
- Tell us your qualification or level of education – Select whichever is your educational level and Upload the documents accordingly.
- Select Class of Degree (Your C.G.P.A)
- Upload your NYSC certificate clearly showing all the details
- Click “Done”
Fill Out The Following information on the page that loads up
- Contact Number
- Home/Office Address
- Date Of Birth
- State of origin
- you have to Upload documents in the exact positions where they are required.
- kindly upload Your CV
- Also Upload Your own Passport
- Review the information and submit the form.