Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2023. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023/2024 Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2023
Novartis scholars are young leaders that focus on supporting, advancing, and/or solving the most pressing issues in the healthcare and mental health space, including healthcare professionals, nurses, volunteers, and medical students.
Quick Information About Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Novartis
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility and Criteria for Novartis Reimagining Scholarship
To be considered for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis. Applicants must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 – 6 October.
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days).
- Ground transport that may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
Interested applicants for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2023