Halliburton Energy Services Internship Programme 2023 | Date, Stipend & How to Apply. Applications are invited from interested candidates for the 2023 Intern at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Internship Programme 2023
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Requisition Number: 175639
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
See also :
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Requirements for Halliburton Energy Services Internship Programme
- Entry level for professional work. Performs assignments designed to develop professional or technical work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks.
- Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of alternatives.
- This classification is used for employees performing a designated function for an identified duration. May include continuing education.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Halliburton Energy Services Internship Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply