George Brown College Scholarship in Canada 2023. Below are the requirements and how to Apply for the 2023/2024 George Brown College International Scholarships in Canada.
George Brown College Scholarship in Canada
These Scholarships are available to outstanding international students based on their level of academic performances. and are for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree study at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Study Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for George Brown College Scholarship
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023 are available to students based the the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international student, with a valid Study Permit
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence.
- Be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School and/or the College community.
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
Application Procedures for George Brown College Scholarship in Canada
To be considered for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023, students must apply by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in program as an International Student.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Not Specified