NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program 2023 (Fully funded) | Yonsei GSIS. We present in the article the requirements and how to apply for this life changing scholarship in Korea.
NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program 2023
The Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea International Scholarship Program is a great opportunity for students to study in South Korea, one of the most technologically advanced and developed countries in the world.
About the Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Yonsei GSIS, Republic of Korea
Host Institution(s): Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
With the scholarship program providing full funding, including airfare, monthly allowance, medical insurance, language training fee, tuition, and research support fee, students can focus on their studies without financial worries.
Eligibility and Criteria for NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Both the applicant and their parents are not citizens of Korea.
- Ethnic Koreans with foreign citizenship must submit documents proving the renunciation of Korean citizenship for both them and their parents as well as documents proving the acquirement of nationality for both them and their parents by the application deadline.
- Applicants to the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (or higher) degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants to the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree or its equivalent (or higher) degree from an accredited college or university.
Application Procedures for NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program
Interested applicants seeking for Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program should Visit the NIIED website for complete details of the program. You may also refer to the attached files. GSIS Form 6 can be downloaded here.
- Check the application documents and information pertaining to Yonsei GSIS, as outlined in “Yonsei GSIS-GKS Guideline 2023.” Yonsei GSIS has additional required documents that must be submitted.
- All required documents must arrive at the Yonsei GSIS office by March 17, 5:00 PM KST, 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All documents must be in English or Korean. If the original documents are not in English or Korean, notarized translations must be submitted.
- Please read all attached documents carefully before starting your application.
Application Deadline: March 17, 2023