Lithuanian Government Scholarship for Short-Term Studies. Application are invited from all interested candidates for the 2023/2024 Lithuanian Government Scholarships. The Requirements and how to apply is shown below.
Lithuanian Government Scholarship 2023/2024
The Lithuanian scholarship will provide funding support to 15 students including full tuition award, monthly allowance and other support.
About the Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lithuanian Government
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Lithuanian higher institution
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 15
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility and Criteria for Lithuanian Government Scholarship
To be considered for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The applicant has to be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at the home institution.
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs covered.
Application Procedures for Lithuanian Government Scholarships
Interested applicants for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Documents must be submitted through the online application system.
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: 29th April 2023