Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment for Personal Assistant. Apply Now for Personal Assistant at Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment for Personal Assistant
Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job ID: 2300005741
Employment type: Full-time
The Role Responsibilities
- To Manage overall CCIB Office, provide administrative, secretarial, and general assistance to the Head of CCIB, RMs, Client Coverage, Nigeria, and West Africa and the entire CCIB Nigeria Team.
- Provide support to all Directors, Associate Directors, Associates and Team Members in the co-ordination of the departmental activities by ensuring that all meet their objectives
- Arrange meetings / conferences, video calls and conference calls
- Arrange travel, hotel reservation and visa application for the Head CCIB Client Coverage, Nigeria and West Africa
- Reconcile travel expense for the Cluster Head CCIB Client Coverage, Nigeria and West Africa
- Managing the facilities/office equipment, and any other related tasks
- Ordering of various types of stationery for the office
- Trouble shooting all IT, office, financial, general issues until resolved
- Liaise with HR/outsourcing vendor on driver/dispatch issues
- Ensure that every team member’s e-Learning is valid and up to date
- Being able to support the Business Planning Manager when needed
- Support CCIB Nigeria Team
- Update team Organogram
- Manage Outlook Database
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive issues
- Ability to prioritize various given tasks and ensuring deliverables are met by working efficiently and in accurate manner
- Ad hoc activities as assigned by people leader
- Be proactive in ensuring compliance with Bank policies and procedures
- Ensure that all team members comply with Group compliance processes such as clear desk policy and locking systems while away from seats
Regulatory and Business conduct :
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the CCIB Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in CCIB.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- Senior Banker / Banker
- Credit Analyst
- Product partners
- CCIB Team (CF, FM, TB, R&C, FI, LC, and GS)
- Legal firms, Audit
- Travel Agents
- Hotels, restaurants & conference venues
- Embassies and Consulates
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any preferred Degree
- Ideally 3 plus years’ experience in a PA role or other relevant environment
- Languages: English and/or local language skills as relevant to country requirements
Role Specific Competencies:
- Spot Opportunities
- Solve Problems
- Take the Lead
- Build Resilience
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th April, 2023