Greenwich Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Program. Apply now for a Rewarding Career With The 2023 Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program. The requirements and how to apply is shown below.
Greenwich Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Are you eager to jumpstart your career with a reputable organization? Look no further than the 2023 Greenwich Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP 5.0)! Greenwich is a distinguished brand recognized for its exceptional work culture and commitment to fostering long-lasting careers. We pride ourselves on maintaining an open, friendly, knowledge-driven, and professional work environment.
Eligibility Greenwich Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Program
To qualify for the Graduate Trainee Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of a degree with Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, or Actuarial Science.
- Be no older than 25 years of age.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) within the last 2 years.
- Hold relevant professional qualifications or certifications, such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, or CIS, which will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrate computer literacy.
How to Apply GMB Graduate Trainee Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: Submit your application by April 21, 2023.