Shalom Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Compliance / Internal Control Officer. Apply Now for Compliance / Internal Control Officer at Shalom Microfinance Bank Limited.
Shalom Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment
SHALOM Microfinance Bank, established in 2016 is an indigenous financial institution set up to provide financial services to Individuals, Entrepreneurs, and Businesses in the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) category. We have a team of seasoned professionals with 10-15 years experience in Banking, Strategy, Customer Experience, and Risk Management relevant to our Business environment.
At SHALOM Microfinance Bank, our goal is to reach economically viable businesses and individuals, who are poor, excluded, currently unbanked or have limitations in accessing funding from traditional banking institutions with a view to bringing their ideas and aspirations to reality as well as taking full advantage of varied income-generating opportunities. We are passionate about empowering people from all spheres of life, especially women because we believe that investing in women sets a direct path toward gender equality, poverty eradication, and inclusive economic growth. SHALOM Microfinance Bank is positioned to break down existing barriers to accessing economic assets with the provision of a bouquet of loans tailored specifically to this minority group.
We are recruiting a smart individual to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Compliance / Internal Control Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring compliance with AML/CFT requirements; in particular, account activity reviews and investigations to identify an unusual and suspicious pattern
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s internal policies, including adequate knowledge and documentation of them.
- Substantially work with the team to reduce bank PAR through daily loan monitoring and strategic recovery
- Ensuring close contact with loan officers on their defaulting clients, providing support for them in the area of calls and joint recovery visits.
- Ensuring that all KYC documentation provided on customers’ accounts is accurate through the regular review of Account opening documentation both on the file and on the Core Banking Application
- Daily Independent Call Over of all transactions posted, conducting spot checks and periodic audits on all departmental processes
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any related discipline.
- Good Knowledge of the Bankone Core Banking Application
- Completion of the Microfinance Certification Programme is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Microfinance Bank experience or similar industry.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th April, 2023.