Schlumberger Limited Job Recruitment Application | Salary & How to Apply. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Executive Technical Assistant at Schlumberger Limited.
Schlumberger Limited Job Recruitment Application
Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Executive Technical Assistant
Description of Job
- The Executive Technical Assistant is responsible for performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Executes complex and confidential assignments with tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Efficient support to the Business System Administrator with day-to-day activities.
- Ensuring quality standards are met and proper procedures are being followed.
- Coordinate meetings and office communications.
- Prepare formal letters, interoffice correspondence, and miscellaneous documents; compose correspondence and responses to inquiries independently.
- Set up and maintain department records and files.
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations.
- Liaise with Supply Chain for Vendors invoice processes and manage relationship
- Monitor accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of all critical business systems transactions
- Track and replace Office and staff houses Supplies
- Support in organizing and setups of Company Events & Meetings.
- Travel Coordinator (Meet & Greet), support to visitors (Reception) and fielding telephone calls.
- Accommodation Bookings (Hotel / Staff houses)
- Support with Visa applications processes
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, resourceful, intuitive, creative, and collaborative skills with the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or any related Social Sciences or Management discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in the formal office administrative support role
- Skilled use of business software (O365, ThinkCell, etc)
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families.
How to Apply for Schlumberger Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law