NoemDek Limited Job Recruitment for Human Resources and Admin. Here are all the information you need to apply for Human Resources and Admin at NoemDek Limited.
NoemDek Limited Job Recruitment for Human Resources
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin
- The Human Resources and Admin Officer will be responsible for providing support to the HR department by performing administrative duties and managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- This will include but not be limited to employee recruitment and benefits administration, data management and reporting, coordinating training and development programs, and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in recruitment procedures, including drafting job adverts, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and selecting the best fit candidates.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR and administrative records for employees.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage office supplies and equipment to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Administer employee payroll and benefits, including maintaining employee records, processing new hires and terminations, and updating employee data.
- Provide administrative support in the delivery of training and development programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of local and international labor laws and regulations.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply