One Acre Fund Recruitment 2023/2024 – Applications are invited from all interested persons. Here are all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Application Closing Date
The application deadline is 25th July, 2023.
One Acre Fund Recruitment 2023/2024
The Nigeria program is headquartered around Minna, Niger state. We’re currently serving 100,000+ unique farmers across the state via our inputs on credit ‘Core’ program, inputs on cash ‘Retail’ program, and have a free seedlings distribution ‘Agroforestry’ program. The Nigeria program aims to serve 1 million farmers by 2030, via these three existing business units as well as new ones like facilitating Market Access for our farmers’ produce.
Job Title: Nigeria Management Trainee
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
- One Acre Fund Nigeria is looking to train a cohort of management trainees for a 6-month intensive management trainee program. The trainees will work on impactful projects, receive mentorship from organizational leaders and provide support to One Acre Fund’s operations
- The goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future managers, in fields, such as marketing and sales, HR or operations. Trainees will be given substantial work assignments and asked to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Our management trainees are valued members of the One Acre Fund family and we are looking for individuals to join this cohort
- Specific projects during the management Trainee program may change with the needs of the organization.
- Professional Experience: You will participate in on-the-job training and contribute to your respective departments, while building networks and knowledge across One Acre Fund. You will join field visits, where you will work at the fore front of our operations, learning important aspects of our work and directly engaging with our clients.
- Learning and Development: You will develop the knowledge to contribute to our program and the competencies to lead. Activities range from building program fluency through intensive training on policies, products and operations. This ensures that you understand how One Acre Fund operates and how to align your skills to priority areas. You will participate in a range of leadership and professional development workshops to networking, mentorship and conversations with One Acre Fund Nigeria Leadership.
- Coaching and Mentoring Opportunities: Trainees are assigned mentors at the peer and departmental level. Mentors can provide advice on multiple topics ranging from building program fluency to identifying career opportunities throughout One Acre Fund.
Career Growth and Development
- At the end of the management trainee program, trainees who demonstrate an exceptional performance during the trainee program have an opportunity to transition into a full-time role at One Acre Fund. We have a great culture of constant learning, and we invest in developing our people
- You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals
- You’ll shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Strong academic track record: Must be a graduate of a Bachelor’s, HND or Master’s Degree program with quantitative components.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service with not more than 1-3 years working experience.
- Internet proficiency, and average to proficient skills in MS Office and Google suites E.g. Google Docs, Word, Excel – can maintain moderate to complex spreadsheets), and PowerPoint) is required.
- You can perform quantitative analysis.
- The Management Trainee Program is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria.
How to Apply for One Acre Fund Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
25th July 2023.
We hire on a rolling basis which means that applications are reviewed and processed on a continuous basis until a hire is made.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.