NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Job Application Form – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment 2023 will soon commence and in this article, we have disclosed what the requirements would be base on the previous recruitment exercise.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) job application is one anticipated by many young Nigerians especially fresh graduate in the medical/food related field.
When will NAFDAC Recruiting Start?
Currently, NAFDAC recruitment 2023/2024 has not yet commenced. This information is validated from NAFDAC official website as they’ve stated that there are no vacancies currently.
What does this mean to you and what should you do?
At your end, what you simply have to do is learn about the recruitment process, what the qualifications are and how you will be ale to submit an application carefully.
Note: NAFDAC job application form is free and accessible by interested persons are the online recruitment portal www.nafdac.gov.ng.
Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
Gaining employment into the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is not really a difficult task if you meet the job requirements. In general, these are the criteria to work with NAFDAC.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal www.nafdac.gov.ng
To submit an application for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control job vacancies, candidates are to visit NAFDAC recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
What is the salary Structure of NAFDAC?
|Information Technology Manager||₦210,000|
|Medical Laboratory Scientist||₦84,000|
|Pharmacist||₦193,000 – ₦263,000|
|Regulatory Officer||₦105,000 – ₦158,000|
|Senior Procurement Officer||₦110,000|
|Quality Assurance Manager||₦225,000|
|Registration And Regularization Officer||₦158,000|
|Account Officer / Internal Auditor||₦105,000|
|Quality Assurance Supervisor||₦21,000|
|Senior Regulatory Officer||₦129,000 – ₦132,000|
|Project Team Lead||₦263,000|
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for NAFDAC recruitment. Master the process to avoid mistakes during application.
- First you have to visit the recruitment portal www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Decide on the position you wish to apply
- Download the application form
- Carefully fill the form with your authentic data
- Write a letter of motivation (cover letter)
- Then scan and send these documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
Eligibility Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment
Prospective applicants from any of the states below can apply for NAFDAC recruitment.
Success Tips for NAFDAC Job Application
- You should only submit your form via NAFDAC recruitment portal www.nafdac.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the NAFDAC recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
Application Closing Date for NAFDAC Recruitment 2023
The date for the starting and closing of the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment exercise has not yet been officially disclosed. Currently, the recruitment portal is close.