How to Check JAMB Matriculation List | Graduates & Undergraduates. We shall be showing you all the procedures on how to check your name on JAMB Matriculation List in the article.
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List | Graduates & Undergraduates
The Joint Admissions Matriculation Board, also known as JAMB, has introduced a platform that allows undergraduates from various institutions can check whether or not their admissions are recognized by JAMB. It is vital that you verify your name on the matriculation list. Only those whose names appear on this list are recognized as genuine students from the various accredited institutions.
How to Check
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your JAMB matriculation status.
- Go to the matriculation list portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Fetch My Details‘.
You will receive one of the five (5) under-listed messages as you check your status on the JAMB Matriculation List:
- Kindly print JAMB admission letter
- Kindly print JAMB result slip
- Kindly print JAMB admission letter and result slip
- You are not given admission yet.
How can I check my JAMB e-facility result?
- Locate & Open The SMS Messaging App On Your Mobile Phone. Open you mobile device and locate the application used for text messaging and click open the app.
- Click On “Start Chat” or “Create Message” Option. …
- Enter “55019” As the Recipient. …
- Enter “UTMERESULT” As The SMS Content