NYSC Call Up Letter | How to Check and Print NYSC Call-Up Letter. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Call-Up Letter For 2023 Batch ‘A, B & C Prospective Corps Members.
NYSC Call Up Letter | How to Check and Print NYSC Call-Up Letter
Having received news of NYSC Orientation Camp Course date and programmes, next thing would be to prepare some items for camping and call-up letter is very essential because it is your evidence that you’ve been called to NYSC camping. How to print NYSC Call-up letter.
How to Print Call Up Letter
Step 1: Visit https://portal.nysc.org.ng/
Step 2: select Click here to login
Step 3: type in your registered email address and password in the space provided.
Step 4: Click on “Print Call Up Letter”
Steps to Check Your NYSC Posting Online
You don’t have to embark on a long-distance journey to your institution because you can always print your posting letter at the comfort of your home.
Your call-up letter will contain your posting information.
Here are the steps to check your NYSC call-up letter online:
- Go to the NYSC portal.
- Click “LOGIN HERE” icon.
- Enter your e-mail and password.
- Click “Resume” to login to your account.
- Once you login to your dashboard, click “Print Call Up Letter” to view your call-up letter and see where NYSC posted you.
- If you wish to print your call-up letter, then save it on your phone or computer and take it to where you can print.
11 Things to do After Getting Your Call-Up Letter
- What you need to print your call up letter is the email and password you used in registering on NYSC portal.
- Print the original copy (twice) and make about 3 or more photocopies as you would need to submit some duplicates at camp.
- Your green card and call up letter should be printed with colored printer and not Black and White printer.
- Rearrange your documents. What you need to take with you are call-up letter, green card, statement of result or original certificate, student ID card. Ensure your statement of result carries your school stamp and not a fake one.
- Put all these documents in a water-resistant file and seal properly. Do not laminate your green card or call-up letter.
- Pack the basic necessary things.
- Connect with people you are posted to the same state.
- Check your sate of deployment very well to avoid mistakes.
- Travel safely and be prayerful.
- Be happy and positive about your journey and what’s about to come.