How to Print or Reprint Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Slip 2023 – The portal for JAMB UTME printing or reprinting is now open. See below for all you need to know; the exam date, examination center, and how to reprint exam slip amongst others
How to Print JAMB UTME Slip 2023
Candidates who have registered for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can now reprint their examination slips, which contain crucial details such as the exam schedule (date, time, and venue). The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the portal for this purpose.
Candidates must print their slips well in advance of the examination to familiarize themselves with their schedule and make the necessary arrangements.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip Showing Date & Time
Follow the simple steps outlined below to reprint your JAMB exam slip:
- Access the JAMB UTME e-slip portal: Navigate to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page by visiting https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/PrintExaminationSlip on your preferred web browser.
- Enter your credentials: Enter your JAMB Registration Number, Email address, or Phone number in the provided field on the page, ensuring that your information is accurate.
- Initiate e-slip printing: Click on the ‘Print Examination Slip’ button to begin the process of accessing your exam schedule.
- Review your exam schedule: Carefully review the details on your e-slip, including your exam date, time, and venue, to ensure everything is correct.
- Print or save your e-slip: Print a physical copy of your examination slip or save it as a PDF file on your device for future reference and safekeeping.
Important Notes for JAMB Slip Reprinting
- Allow popups for the JAMB site (www.jamb.gov.ng) from your browser settings. This ensures the e-slip is displayed correctly for printing or saving.
- DO NOT bring prohibited items such as wristwatches, mobile phones, electronic devices, pens, key holders, ATM cards, erasers, or jewellery to the exam centre.
- Keep a copy of the slip for reference purposes.
- Biometric (thumbprints) verification is COMPULSORY at the exam centre.
- Absent candidates will forfeit their RIGHT to sit for the examination.
- No change of UTME subject will be allowed in the examination centre.
Candidates should prepare ahead and stay close to their examination venues. If possible, pay a prior visit to your centre before the date of the examination.
Preparing for the 2023 JAMB UTME
As the examination date approaches, it’s essential to focus on your preparation. Here are some tips to help you prepare effectively:
- Create a study schedule and stick to it. Allocate enough time for each subject and avoid procrastination.
- Make use of available resources, such as syllabi, past questions, textbooks, and online materials.
- Consider using JAMB CBT Practice Software to familiarize yourself with the computer-based test environment.
- Stay updated on JAMB news and announcements by regularly checking their website and social media platforms.