International Energy Services Limited Recruitment. Below are the Salaries, Requirements and how to apply for Cost Estimator at International Energy Services Limited (IESL).
International Energy Services Limited Recruitment
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Estimator
Job Purpose / Objective
- To provide the Company with cost management services including preparation of cost estimates and post projects contract cost management support to aid management make informed decisions at various value assurance gates, minimizing successful contractual claims, achieving value for money, contributing to the company’s good corporate image, meet projects objectives and ultimately contribute to the achievement of Cost Leadership in the management of PD CAPEX projects and budget.
- Produce timely and quality cost estimates for CAPEX budget planning, project screening and investment decisions in line with Departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to achieve value for money and Cost Leadership for CAPEX Projects.
- Identify & Assess prospect scope and main components to develop consistent “building block” estimates (Type1-2) for each concept under consideration.
- Development of detailed project cost estimate (Type-4). Incorporation of project actuals to date and detailed MTOs matched with detailed pricing and construction unit hours for to-go costs.
- Develop Estimate Basis to document how estimate was developed.
- Provide input to Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis
- Contribute to Estimating Data- Collect actual cost performance and benchmarking information.
- Translate the identified project scope and engineering deliverables into the estimate of capital expenditure costs for design, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up of the hardware elements (Type-3). Estimate composed of detailed MTOs matched with detailed pricing and construction unit hours. Identify areas of uncertainty and apply appropriate allowances.
- Perform uncertainty analysis and sensitivities on cost estimates, reflecting analysis of project risks.
- A recognized Engineering / Tech Degree in relevant discipline is required for the job. Certification as a Cost Estimator will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience, 3 of which should be in estimator positions on Gas/Oil/Production/Tech Projects.
- Knowledge of Cost Estimating principles, techniques, and industry standard tools (AACEi)
How to Apply International Energy Services Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th April, 2023.