Go City Education Scholarship in the UK 2023 – The opportunity is open for applications from interested candidates for the City Education Scholarship. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
Go City Education Scholarship
Go City provides a good experience and a better way you to see and discover destinations. G City believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the best of their favourite city. It is for this reason that they are giving one lucky winner the chance to explore attractions for free with their passes.
The selected winner will have the opportunity to check out top museums and must-see landmarks while learning from the locals on a walking tour, or discovering something you didn’t even know existed.
The winner of the UK Scholarship will receive:
- You will receive a 10-pass allowance for you together with your friends and family) to check out your favourite city’s best attractions and experiences.
- The selected Winner will also receive a one-time award worth £3,000 transferred directly to their account
- The Award can be put towards books, expenses and any other study necessities.
- The All-Inclusive Pass (with this pass you can visit as many attractions as you wish over two days)
- The Explorer Pass (with this pass you can choose three attractions to visit, and you’ll have 60 days to visit them!)
To qualify for this scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria
- Must currently be enrolled at a university in the UK
- Applicants can either be British citizens, permanent residents or overseas students currently studying in the U.K. on a student visa.
Steps for Application
- First, you should visit the Go City website and go over their list of destinations
- You should then list the attraction(s) you’d love to experience most in one of cities and and give reasons why
- Send your entry via email to email@example.com. Your entry must no more than 280 characters (the length of a Tweet).
- In the same email, you should clearly specify your full name and preferred contact email address.
How to Apply
To apply, Click here
April 30, 2023
For more information, visit the official website here