The OECD Paid Internship Programme in France 2023 – How to Apply for The OECD Paid Internship Programme in France. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application window, and how to apply.
OECD Paid Internship Programme
The main goal of the OECD Paid Internship Programme is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants are Bachelors, Masters or PhD Students who are currently enrolled in a full-time degree programme in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD. Selected applicants must remain active students for the entire duration of the internship
Internship Role Descriptions
- Participating in the preparation of studies and documents;
- Carrying out research and reviews of existing materials;
- Collecting, organising and analysing data;
- Contributing to the production of documents, working papers and publications resulting from the above activities, including drafting notes and preparing technical annexes;
- Participating in meetings and seminars;
- Liaising and building networks with officials in national administrations, researchers, other international organisations and member country Delegations;
- Contributing to the organisation of events, communication, planning and evaluation.
- The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months and is renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months, on a full-time basis (40 hours/week).
- You will receive a stipend to cover your living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked .
You must fulfill the following criteria in order to apply for the program
- You must be enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD
- Applicants are Bachelors, Masters or PhD Students
- You must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month
- Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- You must possess solid quantitative and IT skills
- Interested applicants must demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills
- You must be capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
The selection process consists of four main stages:
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office);
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
How to Apply
To apply, Click here
1st September, 2023
For more information, visit the official website here