France Consulate Master’s degree Scholarships 2023/2024 | Fully Funded – Embassy of France in Nigeria Master’s degree in Computer Science Scholarships 2023/2024 is open for all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
The Embassy of France in Nigeria is launching a new scholarship program to finance a Masters degree in a French university for the academic year 2023/2024.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
Fields of Study:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Interaction
- Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. It caters for transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing and healthcare coverage throughout the program.Tuition fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
To find the complete guideline for application, visit Campus France Nigeria’s website- https://www.nigeria.campusfrance.org/french-embassy-new-scholarship-opportunity-20232024