U.S Department of State Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program. Here are the requirements and how to apply for this scholarship.
The program provides participants with a deeper understanding of American culture and new globally-applicable skills and expertise to help them contribute to the economic growth and development of Tunisia.
About U.S Department of State Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The U.S Department of State
Host Institution(s): Accredited four-year institutions in the United States
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Tunisian Students
The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program (Tunisia UGRAD), part of the Department of State’s Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program, offers full scholarships to outstanding students from underrepresented sectors and parts of Tunisia for one academic year of non-degree undergraduate study in the United States at accredited four-year institutions.
Eligibility and Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible for The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- A citizen, national, or permanent resident qualified to hold a valid passport issued by the country of Tunisia
- Currently residing in Tunisia
- Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia
- Able to receive and maintain a J-1 visa
- Committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program
- Proficient in written and spoken English at the time of application
- At least 18 years old by the time the program begins
How to Apply for U.S Department of State Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship
Interested applicants seeking for The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program should submit application online.
Application Deadline: Not Stated