College Migration Limited Job for Customer Care Representative. Apply Now for Customer Care Representative at College Migration Limited. See how to apply and the requirements below.
College Migration Limited Job for Customer Care Representative
College Migration is an artificial intelligence website that allows applicants automatically pick institutions, and select a course, we have over 1000 institutions across Canada, the UK, the USA, Poland, and Australia. with these AI websites, applicants get automated responses directly from the universities or colleges, reading admission acceptance or rejection within the 2-4days.
Our study route is the fastest and most reliable way for you and your family to relocate anywhere in the world.Plus, our services come with no hidden charges and we offer 50% scholarships on tuition fees – making it easier for you to achieve your dreams. Yea Learn more about how College Migration can help you migrate with ease today!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders and modifications and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
General Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our Services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Computer skills
N500,000 – N1,200,000 Annually.
How to Apply for College Migration Limited Job for Customer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Career@givenbizprevarsity.org.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th April, 2023.