UK GREAT Scholarship at Bournemouth University 2023/2023| Apply Now. Here are the requirements and the simple steps to take to apply for this Scholarship.
This Scholarship programme is launched by the British Council together with 41 UK universities to support postgraduate students from eligible countries to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bournemouth University and British Council
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Bournemouth University
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: 4
Study Level: Postgraduate
Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students putsuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
To be eligible for the Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must enroll in full-time taught courses starting in September 2023. Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Be residents in and passport holders of Ghana and Egypt.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2:1) degree (or overseas equivalent) that is relevant to the postgraduate study.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English.
Also Apply for: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
How to Apply for UK GREAT Scholarship
Interested applicants for the Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2023 are to apply for the scholarship online before the deadline.
Applicants will be required to include an excellent personal profile as part of his/her personal statement.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023