West Africa Vocational Education Job Vacancy | Date, Salary. Apply Now for Legal Associate (Corporate and Litigation) at West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE).
West Africa Vocational Education Job Vacancy | Date, Salary
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our client, a young law firm growing rapidly in the Fintech and Entertainment law space and making its mark in the legal industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate (Corporate and Litigation)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Hours: 5 days per week; 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Manage litigation cases across different courts
- Manage corporate commercial transactions from time to time.
- Prepare legal documents (including but not limited to opinions, court processes. commercial contract agreements, etc.).
- Represents the firm’s Clients at meetings and at proceedings in court.
- Maintains accurate case files.
- Provides legal advice to the Firm’s clients.
- Follows up with clients and provides reports and updates on their briefs.
- Keeps the Supervisor(s) updated on the status of tasks assigned.
- 3 – 4 years Post Call Legal Work Experience
- Computer Literacy Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint)
- Research Skills
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Team spirit, good work ethics, and work culture
- Legal Associate (Litigation with Corporate Experience)
- Case Management skills and experience
- Client Interface Skills
The Role Presents:
- Intellectual Challenge
- A great deal of security in terms of predictable salary, benefits, and future employment
- Satisfaction of regularly helping others with their individual or business concerns
N120,000 – 150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Legal Associate (Corporate and Litigation)” as the subject of the mail.