University of Edinburgh Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 – Applications for the scholarship is currently ongoing. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and aims to equip students mainly from developing countries with the knowledge and skills need to contribute to the development of their countries. It is hoped that successful applicants, on completion of their studies, will continue to work in countries that will benefit from their furthered medical education.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition for your selected degree programme, for the duration of the programme of study
- To apply, you must be a national / citizen of an eligible country as derived from the DAC List of ODA Recipients
- The scholarship is exclusively offered for Postgraduate Master’s degree programme in the medical field
- You must be accepted for admission in the 2023-2024 academic year on one of the participating Human Medical programmes
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Therefore, applicants are required to demonstrate excellent academic performance in their previous education
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
Applicants interested in the programme must first apply for admission for one of the eligible degree programmes before they can submit their applications for the scholarship.
You should apply for an online or On Campus programme and the programme you choose must be on the list of eligible programmes as described on the programme website.
Up on recipient of your offer for your preferred programme at the University of Edinburgh, you should then complete and submit your application for the scholarship.
Your scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline of June 1, 2023. The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal
How to Apply
To apply, Click here
June 1, 2023
For more information, visit the official website here