Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Graduate Programme 2023 – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Title: Shell Graduate Programme 2023
Reference ID: R98883
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type:Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Recruiting Instruction: Talent Brew field
Join Us In Powering Change:
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care.
- We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
Where You Fit in
- Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come.
- At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
- As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways.
- There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
- The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, has had a long and lasting impact in Nigeria’s energy sector landscape.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
- The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses. For 2023, we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Projects and Technology
- Safety and Environment
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
How to Apply for SPDC Graduate Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Application Deadline 7th July, 2023.