FCSC Recruitment Update 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
FCSC recruitment application form is free. To access the form, prospective applications are to visit the recruitment portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
FCSC Recruitment Portal Login
Before you can submit an application form the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment, you need to first visit login the recruitment portal.
For the 2023 FCSC recruitment exercise, www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng is the recruitment portal where applicants are to login, access, fill and submit the job application form.
Requirements for FCSC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record.
Do you really wish to gain employment into the Federal Civil Service Commission? If yes, endeavor you strictly adhere to the above requirements.
FCSC Recruitment Update 2023
FCSC recruitment 2023/2024 has not yet commenced. This is made known officially by the Federal Civil Service Commission which states “details about the recruitment is coming shortly”.
What should you do in this situation? It simply, you just have to learn the steps on how to submit an application for the recruitment.
This is to enable you stay ahead of other intending applicants, so that once FCSC recruitment 2023 officially begins you can proceed to the recruitment portal while others would be looking for steps to apply.
Just before we outline the steps on how to apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment, let’s talk briefly about the overview.
FCSC Recruitment Update – Process
Here another necessary information which all applicants should take note. Knowing about FCSC recruitment process will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The FCSC recruitment process has four (4) fundamental stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening (iv) training/appointment.
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
- Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the FCSC career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on FCSC.
- Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
- Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from FCSC to shortlisted applicants.
- Training and Appointment
Candidates who pass the screening test are therefore enrolled in few weeks of training and then offered appointment letter to resume duties.
From the explanation of FCSC recruitment process, you would agree with me that there’s a whole lot of work to be done. So, do not just submit application and then that’s the end, you still need to follow up other processes.
READ ALSO – UNTH School of Nursing Application Form Portal
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for FCSC recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
- The first step is to visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
Documents Needed for Application – FCSC Recruitment Update
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
FCSC Recruitment Closing Date 2023