Sonora Capital and Investment Company Limited Recruitment for Human Resources Manager – Applications are invited from all interested persons to fill the position advertised here. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, location, job description, application deadline, and how to apply.
Sonora Capital and Investment Company Limited is a financial services company that is dedicated to managing assets and providing advisory services for carefully selected clientele that desire high quality, specialized and personalized niche products and services.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational & performance management, training, and development as well as compensation.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Work with the company’s Executive Management to establish a sound plan of management that supports the strategy and objectives of the company
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help employees understand their job responsibilities
- Support employee engagement activities and drive HR policy updates
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the MD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or in any Social Sciences related discipline
- CIPM or any relevant professional qualification is necessary
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager with at least three (3) years’ experience in the HR Business Partner
- The ideal candidate should reside in/ around the island
How to Apply