Opass Limited Recruitment Offers 2023 – Office Manager at Opass Limited. Applications are invited from all interested persons to fill the position advertised here. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, location, job description, application deadline, and how to apply.
Opass Limited – Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982.
Job Title: Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Back-Office Manager ensures full customer satisfaction by giving prompt response to tickets and critical issues that emerge as users interact with the Application implemented across the various projects embarked by the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain strong leadership and oversight of the back-office department.
- Assist in developing and implementing back-office service policy.
- Support other business units with customer liaison, requests, and advice, and providing feedback in the form of documentation.
- Review and follow up on customer satisfaction surveys including preparing action plans to address any process or performance issues discovered during review.
- Additional responsibility of hiring, training, and directing workload and monitoring group performance and appraising individual performance.
- Nurture an environment where team members can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Support the business support team in creating a seamless customer query resolution experience by prompt turnaround for all service requests with consistent quality.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and follow up on related requests.
- Manage team handling back-office tickets and provide assistance to front office
- Manage team to resolve escalated complaints.
- To perform all duties to a high standard of customer care in attitude, approach, and appearance.
- Monitoring service quality by conducting sample checks on calls and emails.
SEE ALSO – Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023/2024
Opass Limited Recruitment Offers
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Management, Engineering, or a related discipline preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating to a crowd.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project, and MS Office.
- Relevant professional and additional academic qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Customer Service risk and control framework.
- Outstanding analytical, planning, and assessment abilities.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a customer service-related discipline at Managerial level.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and experienced candidates will be considered