Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Construction Superintendent. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Construction Superintendent at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)
Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Construction
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- You’ll supervise our staff and ensure projects are delivered on time.
- As a superintendent, your job duties will also include allocating and monitoring budgets.
- This role requires excellent communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with various people, such as construction workers, architects and engineers.
- In order to succeed, it’s important to know how to implement quality, health, and safety standards onsite.
- If you are organized, able to work well under pressure and have experience in this field, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Plan construction processes
- Implement safety and quality guidelines
- Order the appropriate equipment and arrange for regular maintenance
- Keep track of material stock and orders
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a similar role
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
How to Apply for Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply