Oiltest Group Job Recruitment for Operational Supervisor | How to Apply. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Operational Supervisor (Well Testing & Data Acquisition) at Oiltest Group.
Oiltest Group Job Recruitment for Operational Supervisor
The Oiltest Group is a group of companies based in Nigeria providing oilfield services to oil producing companies among other services. The Group currently has only one operational office located in Port Harcourt while it has a liaison office in Lagos. Its corporate Headquarters is located at Plot 312 Danjuma Drive, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The parent company – Oiltest, as a fully indigenous organization commenced operations in 1992.
The company started with activities including fluid sampling, production testing, electronic data acquisition, slickline services, and PVT laboratory services. By 1999, Oiltest had expanded its range of services to include well analysis services, coiled tubing & nitrogen services. In 2005, it added filtration services. Also by entering into strategic alliances, Oiltest is also able to provide Permanent downhole gauges services, completion tools & accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Supervisor (Well Testing & Data Acquisition)
Job Ref: CSWT/23/03
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-ime
Job Level: Experienced
- Manage and direct the activities of Engineers, Technologists and Technicians both in the field and in the base.
- Liaise with the Manager to carry out scheduled Equipment Maintenance.
- Train and mentor Engineers and Technicians.
- Writing Field reports and other needed reports as will be advised by the OPM.
- Be part of Field Crew and represent the company professionally while in the field and also in the base.
Skills / Experience / Education
- First Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Previous experience with a minimum of 5 years in same role. 3 out of these 5 years must have been spent in a major oil servicing company providing relevant services.
- Relevant Vocational Trainings are mandatory.
- Certifications in line with position is an added advantage.
- Good Field reporting skills.
- Expert experience in Well Testing and Sampling (Surface and Bottom hole).
- Experience in Data Acquisition will be added advantage.
- The ideal candidate for this role must have strong drive for success.
- He must be able, and ready to impact/transfer knowledge to his team at all times both in the base and in the field.
- Must be a seasoned leader and Manager of Men and Materials.
How to Apply Oiltest Group Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2023.
Documents to upload are:
- Government Issued Birth Certificate
- CV-Maximum 2 pages
- Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Applicationmust be submitted just once as duplication will automatically lead to disqualification.
- Only qualified the candidates will be Oiltest shortlisted for Group consideration