PHCN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | How to Apply – Applications are invited from all interested persons. Here are all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, exam date, and how to apply amongst others.Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment process and how to apply for the PHCN recruitment with ease.
The PHCN recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The PHCN recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
We wish to inform the general public that the PHCN recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Power Holding Company of Nigeria invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Power Holding Company of Nigeria to submit an application.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Power Holding Company of Nigeria. If you are interested in the ongoing Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
Who Should Apply for PHCN Recruitment 2023
It is advisable for anyone who wants a career in human capital development. PHCN Recruitment 2023 aims to ensure that the unemployed have an opportunity to participate in the betterment of the country, which includes training and development of human capital.
General Requirements for PHCN Recruitment 2023
Take note of the following requirements.
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Knowledge in computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge of electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Knowledge of metering installation
- 1-5 years of work experience
How to Apply for the PHCN Recruitment 2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at phcn.gov.ng
- Click on Careers
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.