NAN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nan.ng – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
NAN Recruitment Portal 2023
The NAN recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NAN recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the News Agency of Nigeria are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
NAN Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NAN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official News Agency of Nigeria recruitment portal at https://nannews.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
NAN Recruitment Update 2023
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The News Agency of Nigeria recruitment process is free.