NPA Post utme form 2023/2024 is out | Nigerian Police Academy Admission Form 2023 – The nigerian police academy form 2023 is now ongoing – The Nigeria Police Academy, NPA admission form into its 10 th Regular Course for the 2023/2024 academic session is out – Apply for POLAC admission now with the steps listed in this article.
What is the cut off mark for POLAC 2023? – JAMB Cut off Mark for POLAC 2023
Is Nigerian Police Academy form out for 2023?
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal..
- Fill and submit the Online form(Review the information before final submission)..
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the admission physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements..
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) .
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics. .
- Applicants must be aged between 17-22 years. .
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female..
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of admission..
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
How to get the POLAC Admission Form 2023/2024
Visit the admissions portal at http://polac.edu.ng/ if you’re interested.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form Closing Date
The management of Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) has announced 11th November 2023 as the latest closing date for the 2023/2024 POLAC Post UTME online registration/screening.