Kenya National Library Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
The management of Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) wishes to notify the entire public that the recruitment exercise for 2023 has commenced and suitably qualified candidates should visit KNLS recruitment portal to apply.
Over the years, KNLS Board has developed a solid staff of over 600 workers spread over our branch network across the entire nation.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to providing career possibilities and a positive work environment that supports security, individual skills, creativity, and work-life balance.
No job applicant receives unfavorable treatment because of:
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Racial group (including color, race, nationality, national or ethnic origin)
- Religion, religious belief, or a similar philosophical belief (or lack of any of these)
- Disability (unless such treatment is objectively justified)
At any point of the hiring process (application, shortlisting, interview, and/or offer), KNLS does not collect any fees.
KNLS is dedicated to having a workforce that crosses all social divides and is equitable, diverse, and inclusive.
All competent individuals, especially those who are impoverished, marginalized, or have a disability, are encouraged to apply.
Has KNLS Recruitment 2023 Commenced?
Yes, Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) recruitment 2023 is ongoing and the job portal is currently active for submission of application by interested applicants.
Is KNLS Recruitment Form Free?
Yes, the Kenya National Library Service recruitment application form is free and accessible online via the recruitment portal to all interested persons.
Who Can Apply for KNLC Jobs 2023?
According to the management, KNLC job vacancies is open to all suitably qualified candidates who would like to work with the Kenya National Library Service.
In addition, applicants from all the counties below are very eligible to apply. The most important thing here is not where you come from but rather, how qualified are you for the job.
www.knls.ac.ke/careers KNLS Portal Login
The job application portal for Kenya National Library Service recruitment 2023 is www.knls.ac.ke/careers. This is the appropriate portal where all interested candidates are to visit in other to submit their application.
Requirements for Kenya National Library Service Recruitment 2023
To gain employment into Kenya National Library Service, it is statutory to meet the requirements below especially if you’re aiming for a higher position.
- Interested applicant must be Kenya citizen with valid means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Applicant should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Other required skills for KNLS jobs includes; Strong analytical skills, Communication skills, Strategic and innovative thinking, Strong interpersonal skills, Ability to mobilize resources, Negotiation skills and Report writing skills etc.
How to Apply for Kenya National Library Service Jobs 2023
Follow through the steps below to successfully submit your application for the ongoing Kenya National Library Service recruitment 2023.
- Visit the application portal www.knls.ac.ke/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Go through the application instruction
- Click the “apply now” button
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload required certificates/documents
- Proofread the information provided
- Submit if there is no mistake
If you observe any error either in letter or number, kindly return to the page and effect the correction.
All applications are to be addressed to and received by the undersigned in hardcopy.
- The Director/CEO
- Kenya National Library Service
- Maktaba Kuu Building – 5th Floor
- Nyong Road, Community Area
- O.Box 30573-00100
Kenya National Library Service Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Kenya National Library Service recruitment is 28th March, 2023 by 5:00pm. Submission after this deadline won’t be honoured.
Below are few tips that will aid success in KNLS job application process.
- Provide only authentic information about yourself
- Scan and upload only original certificates/documents
- Do not pay anyone to access the application form
- Avoid submitting your application late
- Endeavour to adhere to the job requirements and application instructions