Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded: Applications are invited from all interested persons. The Orange Knowledge Programme under Netherlands Government Scholarship offers free cost of living, tuition fees, visa, round trip travel tickets and health insurance.
This scholarship seeks to promote the ability, information and performance growth of both people and organizations in the area of higher education and vocational education as well as in other areas linked to the key topics in the program nations.
As a new program under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1 July 2017.
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months). Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months).
- Round 1 – for master’s and short courses
- Accepting applications between 2 February – 22 March 16.00 CET.
- Both master’s and short courses should start between 25 July and 21 November 2023.
- Round 2 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 11 May – 28 June 16.00 CET.
- Courses should start between 21 November 2022 and 20 February 2023.
- Round 3 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 31 August – 11 October 16.00 CET.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Courses
- All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this application round are listed in Studyfinder .
- Applications that fall within the focus areas for a specific country are given priority: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
Netherlands Government Scholarship is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Visa (free)
- Roundtrip travel tickets (free)
- Health insurance (free)
- Thesis Research Grant
Eligibility Criteria Netherlands Government Scholarship
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- Applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following step by step application procedure to avail Netherlands Government Scholarship:
(1) Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
(2) Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The online application form and the required application documents.
(3) Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
To know more about Netherlands Government Scholarship, please visit the official website: