Ndlea recruitment login 2023/2024 – Here is the NDLEA Recruitment Portal Login and how to apply for the ongoing NDLEA Recruitment. NDLEA is recruiting qualified individuals to fill various job vacancies in the under listed fields.
The NDLEA Recruitment Portal Login is open for applications from Sunday 12th March 2023 to Saturday 8th April, 2023 for Qualified applicants to login to the online portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng and apply.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal General Requirements
- Qualified persons must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess a valid national identification number (NIN), computer literacy will be an advantage for all cadres
- If your certificate or qualification is not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment it cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Qualified persons must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Qualified persons must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 1 8 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Qualified persons height must not be less than I. 65 meters for mal e and I .60 meters for female.
- Applying Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Qualified persons must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Qualified persons must use your personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online
NDLEA Recruitment Portal Vacancies
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- Narcotic Agent
- Narcotic I
- Narcotic Assistant Il
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics Il
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers C leaners/Gardeners etc
- Chief Narcotic Agent
- Senior Narcotic Agent
NDLEA Recruitment Portal Requirements
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists) Requirements
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics Il – CONPASS (08): Qualified persons must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate exemption Certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10): applicants with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9): applicants with LLB, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics 1 (CONPASS 9).
Narcotic Agent Cadre Requirement Requirements
- Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07): Qualified persons must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06): Qualified persons must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Narcotic Agent – CON PASS (05). Qualified persons must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre Requirement Requirements
- Narcotic I – CON PASS (04): Qualified persons must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Narcotic Assistant Il – CONPASS (03). Qualified persons must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers C leaners/Gardeners etc: Qualified persons must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade Il or Ill
NDLEA Recruitment Portal Login
How To Apply Using The NDLEA Recruitment Portal Login
- First visit the ndlea.gov.ng Recruitment 2023 portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng or www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
- Proceed to click on the careers tab and read through the provided instructions carefully.
- Afterwards click on the Apply Now button to begin registering an account.
- Then to fill the www.ndlea.gov.ng recruitment registration form with the right details
- Then login with the account you created and apply for your position
- You will be redirected to a page to select from list of job categories
- Afterwards Fill out the www.ndlea.gov.ng recruitment form and ensure all required documents are uploaded as follows: Educational Certificates, Certificate of State of Origin, Birth Certificate/l) declaration of Age, Passport Photograph, National Identity Card, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Finally print out your online generated NDLEA slip on completion of your online application form.
- You should as well print out your online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal Closing Date
- The www.ndlea.gov.ng recruitment Portal period is 12th March 2023 through to 8th April 2023.
- Deadline for closing the www.ndlea.gov.ng recruitment Portal is 8th April 2023
NDLEA Recruitment Portal Guidelines
- NDLEA recruitment Application is free
- All successful candidates will be subjected to constant drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the next phase of the recruitment process
- Multiple applications would lead to your disqualification.