Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024. How to see your name in the NAF Shortlist List is shown below. https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment has progressed to the next stage which is a form of selection process. Have it in mind that only those who are considered best for the job will be enlisted.
The Basic Military Training Course is a Short Period Training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
NAF Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Exercise
The Nigerian Airforce has asked candidates who made it to this stage to get prepared for the next coming exercise scheduled to take place at the NAF base in Kawo, Kaduna state in batches.
Items needed during NAF Zonal Recruitment Exercise
Anytime you are to go for your screening exercise, here are the checklist you should take swiftly with you
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Medical Reports
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- 2 Passport photographs (recent)
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Academic Certificates
- Parental Consent
What will disqualify you from the Air Force?
- Vision Disqualification.
- Dental Disqualification.
- Ears and Hearing Disqualification.
- Allergic Conditions Disqualification.
- Skin Disqualification.
- Psychiatric Disorders
How to Check Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates
To check if your name appears on Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2023, then you have to go step by step with the guidelines we have outlined here in order to see you have been shortlisted by the Nigerian Airforce:
- Go to the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal www.airforce.mil.ng
- Enter your Application ID and Password.
- Click on Check Shortlist Status.
- Download the PDF List and Search for Your Name.